Road and rail transport

The Railway Station in Bolesławiec

On 1st October 1845 a railway line from Wrocław to Legnica was completed and it was decided to build a railway station in Bolesławiec. A year later the railway line was set from Węgliniec to Berlin. In 1904 a train to Wrocław travelled one hour and forty-five minutes and it took two hours and forty-five minutes to get to Dresden by train. In 1926 the railway station building was extended by constructing a spacious longue on its south side. Between 2005 and 2008 the station building was thoroughly modernized...

The Railway Station in Kamienna Góra

The railway station in Kamienna Góra was built due to creation of the railway line to Wrocław. Furthermore, the station was opened on 6th August 1869. On 29th December 1869 there was a 5.4 kilometers long one track railway line opened, which connected Kamienna Góra and Sędzisław. The second track of the aforementioned line was built at the beginning of the XX ...

The Railway Station in Karpacz.

At the end of the XIX century, due to the Prussian “act on railway and private side-tracks” enacted by the Prussian parliament in 1892, a dynamic development of the railway lines in Silesia started. The first train came to Karpacz on 1st July 1895. The 6.9 kilometers long railway line from Mysłakowice to Karpacz was built and ran by a private corporation called Karkonoska Railway (Reisengebirgsbahn GmbH)...