Light industry constructions

The Textile Factory, Felt Production, Mimoň, Pertoltická Street 148

The production of felt was introduces here by Anton Bayer in 1860. His son Robert acquired the current building in Pertoltická Street in 1882, the building sold to him by the Kirscher brothers as a manual weaving mill. Here they made laminated printing covers, cotton backcloth for fabric printers, cloth for spinning factories and woven felt for paper mills. A steam engine was installed in 1895 and manual equipment converted to machine...

The Textile factory, Frýdlant v Čechách, Tovární 669

The factory complex is hemmed in by the River Smědá, the curve of the railway line to Jindřichovice and a wooded hill that is home to villa no. 814.The ground-floor buildings here were replaced by new structures over time, but most of the multi-storied buildings have been preserved, their facades segmented by brick pilasters and areas of light plaster...

The Textile Factory, Hrádek nad Nisou – Lidická 414, Tovární 305

The town of Hrádek nad Nisou lies on the edge of the Lusatian Mountains in the Zittau Basin and is home to the Lusatian Nisa River. The oldest records date back to 1288. Hrádek became part of the Kingdom of Bohemia in the 12th century as an important place along the trade route from Prague to the Baltic Sea. The town then became a significant centre of textile production and engineering in the 19th and 20th centuries...